Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beautiful Babies

I need your help! I got an email about the Live! with Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby Search (for children 6 months to 4 years). This is Millie's last chance to enter as she will soon no longer be a "baby." I want to enter Ivy as well, but she is very difficult in front of the camera so let me know what you think of the shots :)

OK, so here's what you do: You pick your favorite picture of Millie and your favorite for Ivy and tell me which ones you vote for in a comment (I would have done one of those fancy polls but I didn't even want to attempt it on dial-up). Happy voting.

Millie #1
Millie #2
Millie #3
Millie #4
Ivy #1
Ivy #2
Ivy #3

10 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

I love all of them but my favs are
MIllie #2 Ivy #1. Good luck!

Hayley Neil said...

Cute! I also choose Millie #2 and Ivy #1. Except Ivy #1 is a tad blurry. You better win, you definitely have beautiful babies!

Jamie said...

millie #2, ivy #1 but i do love the top pic of millie with her head tilted down. can you enter 2 pics?

Westons said...

Most of Ivy's were blurring because she wouldn't hold still! She would not enjoy being a model, but I want to enter them both anyway.

Margie said...

Millie #3 and Ivy #1, but I love Millie's eyes in #1. Good luck! You have gorgeous girls.

Ryan and Julia said...

Both 3's for me. I love the picture at the top also, but you can't see her beautiful eyes!

Ann said...

I vote #1 on both of them. Good luck. I think they both should win.

Melodie Anne said...

I like # 2 and 4 of Millie, and #1 of Ivy. Tough choice because they are so so cute!

Natée said...

I'm loving the Millie #4 but, to be frank, they are all adorable. What sweet girls!

Diane said...

I would choose #2 for Millie and #1 for Ivy. I really like the top one of Millie too. I wish it showed her face a little more though. I like #3 of Millie also, but I think #2 has a little more personality.