Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Play Time

For several days following Christmas, our main floor was cluttered with more toys than I or my girls knew what to do with! I am happy to report that all the toys have finally made it up the stairs, but it was fun while it lasted. Ivy enjoyed getting all glammed-out in Millie's clip-ons. What a little lady!
Mark's parents gave us all beach towels for Christmas. We are always in need of more come summer, but Millie couldn't wait that long to get them out. She donned her swimming suit and we had a little beach party by the fire place. The blue towel was the pool and then she'd dry off on her My Little Pony towel and of course she insisted that I go swimming too, although I didn't put on my suit. When I cleaned up that night I deliberately hid the towels in the linen closet, but alas she found them and we started all over again :)
Oh, look at those baby cheeks! How could I refuse 1,000 winter beach parties from that sweetie?!

8 comments:

bandkworky said...

That is so cute. If we had gotten the towels I think I would be having the pool parties also. Juliana loves to go to the pool, or the beach.

Natée said...

Your girls are so adorable!

Ryan and Julia said...

How fun! What a creative little girl. I wish it was a tad cooler here. Cooper woke up five times last night because it was to hot.

Katie McCaul said...

Your girls are so pretty! I wish I could say I have found a spot for all the toys. I told Jason it is time to move his drums and turn the basement bedroom into a toy room. Hopefully he does this soon or our tv room is a play a room.

Barbara Weston said...

I wrote Trent about Millie's beach party. He misses her. There is a little girl named Lillie there that reminds him of Millie but not quite so cute.

Diane said...

I feel like running to the beach right now. I just need a day or two of warmth. The earrings on Ivy are hilarious - she looks ready for a tea party.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Hi Tamber! You're family is so cute. I think your girls have the Mickelson eyes...especially Millie...her eyes remind me a lot of Max's and Ellie's (I taught them in 2nd Grade). Hope it's okay if I add you to my page. Looks like life has been really good for you! Happy to hear it!

Henry Family said...

Hey, Tamber! I found your blog through Angie. Your family is so cute. Kids have great imaginations; it's hard not to join in the fun.