Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ivy's 1!

We celebrated Ivy's first birthday this past week. It's hard to believe that an entire year has gone by since I gave birth to her and found out I had another daughter. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the party.
The woman in the black and white photo on the table is my great-grandmother Josephine Weaver -- Ivy Josephine's namesake. The framed photo was Ivy's birthday gift from my mother.
Ivy got this headband from her Aunt Katie and the stuffed kitty from her sister Millie.
I love my little Ivy girl. I'm so glad that she's part of our family. Thanks to all those who helped make her birthday special.

1 comment:

Melodie Anne said...

That looks like it was so cute and pretty. I love first birthdays and plaid dresses! Happy #1 Ivy!Did you not find out that she was a girl until she was born?
p.s. I changed you on my blog- I didn't even notice that you were the only one different!