Friday, January 22, 2010

Homecoming

Three cheers for me! I have reached my 100th post! But this post isn't about me, so I'll move on.
Mark's youngest brother, Trent, returned from serving in the Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh mission last week. And we all went to the airport to welcome him home.
We got there pretty early and the kids were getting a little restless by time Elder Weston finally appeared on the escalator. Luckily Mark's a good sport.
The posters were Barbara's idea and she supplied all the grandchildren with poster boards. I hope Trent appreciates all the effort that went into those things :)
Afterward we all drove to Brigham City and had dinner at Maddox. After the meal Trent posed with all his nieces and nephews (minus Cooper who lives in Georgia) for a picture. Ivy was only six weeks old when he left. It's crazy how fast two years can pass.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I am a little jealous about how much happier your family looked while waiting for Trent than mine did . . . . not a happy day for them! (Especially the biggest of the three . . . ) But Mark looks really cute with your girls!