Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lovely

registry_flatware_faq.jpg

I am so not motivated to blog without photos, but since I haven't taken any lately, I am getting creative and getting images from the Web. 

My mom gave me a set of flatware for Christmas. I decided to exchange it for a pattern that better fit my style, but the search for a different pattern led to an interesting education. I now know more about flatware than I ever imagined possible. How many of you know the difference between silverware and stainless flatware? Or the difference between 18/10, 18/8 and 18/0 flatware??? If you want to know the answers visit www.flatware.org, it will open your eyes to the quality of your eating utensils. And if you don't care, don't bother.


OK, now here's more about my life: Millie has been saying the funniest things lately. The other day she starting singing "Ding, dong the witch is red, the witch is red." But my favorite misinterpretation is from a new song I downloaded the other day. It's called "Bubbly," by Colby Caillat. The lyrics read "Everytime I see your bubbly face, I get the tinglies in a silly place. It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose . . ." Anyway, I think it's a cute song and have listened to it a few times with Millie. But when Millie decided to sing the song on her own, it came out like this: "I paint my toes and I pick my nose!" Love it! And I love Valentine's Day. Hope you're all having a lovely February!



1 comment:

Hayley Neil said...

What a funny little girl! I am going to need to start coming over lots more so she won't be so shy around me and I can witness her cuteness!