Friday, January 11, 2008

Ivy Girl

We blessed Ivy on Sunday, Jan. 6. It was so nice to have all my family here to celebrate Ivy with us. She is such a blessing and such an angel!
I loved Ivy's dress. It was a heavy knit, appropriate for the winter weather.


I just had to share this picture of Millie and Ivy. They are so cute together. Millie has been a bit jealous of her little sister, but she has her moments of sweetness when she wants to help and love her little friend. Lately she calls her "Ivy girl." I love it. All-in-all, I'd say she is adjusting very well. And I love my girls!

2 comments:

Hayley Neil said...

These are the sweetest pictures! Ivy looks so precious. Your little family looked so cute on Sunday. I am glad to know you guys!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder concerning the blog. Enjoyed the photos of your "girls and the love of your life". I hope our package arrived safe and sound.
Love to you and yours and all the Mickelsons.
Warm wishes from Germany,
Janet