Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just for fun!

So with Christmas and my birthday just around the corner (. . . and Ivy's birthday . . . and Mark's birthday!). I am totally in consumer mode. And since I know I won't be purchasing the majority of the things on my shopping wish-list, I thought I'd post them here for all of you to enjoy. So even if I don't get the satisfaction of buying and owning them at least I'll get to pretend I did (sort of the feeling I get from "pinning" things to Pinterest but for a different audience). Since my b-day is first on the list of events, I'll start with me:
So, I have this fetish for pretty dishes, don't know why, but I do. And at the moment I am pining away for these mugs and bowls from West Elm.



Cute right? If I . . . I mean Mark, were to actually buy them for me I'm not sure if I'd go with a mix (as shown) or stick with one style. If I could only choose one I'd have to go with the yellow, but I think a mix is best. They're 20% off right now, with free shipping . . . so tempting!

I also want these bowls from Anthropologie.


I'm kind of hoping my mom will get them for me for Christmas to go with these bowls she gave me last year. What do you say mom? Pleeeeaaase.


Also if Santa is reading this, I'd love to find a new eyelash curler in my stocking along with some new mascara and non-toxic nailpolish. Thanks!


That's enough of what I want. My next post will be about my wish-list for Ivy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's a good thing you don't hoard fabric. Those mugs look like some of the fabric I've had my eye on lately.

Katie said...

Have I seen the birthday bowls from your last birthday? I don't think I have. I love the anthro bowls, and I can't believe they are so inexpensive on that site! (I have a little bit of anthro anger, but I'll just keep that to myself :)