Monday, August 29, 2011

'Cuz We're Cousins

Oliver is one lucky kid! He has two boy cousins born within months of him.
Mandie, Colter, Oliver, and Me
My sister Mandie had her first baby back in June. And my sister-in-law Katie had her son back in May. (Oliver was born in March.) And I love that their names all end in "er". Oliver, Porter, Colter, so fun!

Me, Oliver, Porter, Katie
Remember this picture of me and Katie? I wish I had one with me and Mandie, but neither of us were up to much traveling during our pregnancies and we were never together for a picture. :(

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I'm laughing at us as pregnant women. After seeing the picture above it, we look like we've been through the ringer!

Grandmother Pennie said...

I think you all look great and the babies are so cute. Family and good memories are what makes the world go round!