Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek

We have to be out of our house this Saturday. It came so fast! I'm frantically trying to pack everything up by myself while playing single mom to two needy girls and it's not much fun. I know it will all be over soon enough. And Mark, bless his heart, is working himself to death trying to get our rental home finished. It won't be ready by this weekend, but we don't want to be homeless any longer than we have to be, so work he must. Here's a sneak peek at where we will be living for the next year or so . . . more pictures to come.



I was so excited when I saw the home had peonies! The girls and I brought some home as soon as they bloomed.

And these wild poppies just started growing behind our (current) home this year. Poppies and peonies are my favorite flowers, so I had to include this shot.
It may be while before I'm able to post again, but I'll do my best.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for Peonies!!! Your new home is so cute, as soon as your settled I am inviting myself over ;) If you need help with anything let me know. I can take the girls for awhile or help you pack, unpack whatever.

Katie McCaul said...

SO cute! congrats that was fast. good luck with everything...i would rather work than pack up the house!

Jamie said...

tamber your house is cute! i LOVE old homes. wish i could come help you pack. good luck with your move.

Westons said...

You're welcome over any time Melissa . . . you too Jamie.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

good luck with the move and keep up the good work taking care of millie and ivy at the same time!

the new home looks so cozy!

Katie said...

How funny that I drove over and looked at the house just before your blog post! Can't wait till you're in Providence :)

Diane said...

It sounds like Mark has been working on the rental during any spare moment he has. We'll have to come see it when you're all settled/

MC said...

oooohhhh I love it! So cute and the yard...lucky lucky! Hopefully it smells fresh and clean...right?